Sat, Nov 19|
Cedar Hill State Park
Cedar Hill State Park 1-Night Camping
Come escape the hustle and bustle of the city for this 1-night adventure!
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 9:30 AM – Nov 20, 2022, 11:00 AM
Cedar Hill State Park, 1570 FM1382, Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USA
About the event
$25 per family or group (up to 6 people)
We only have 10 spots available
To reserve your campsite, you must RSVP and pay the $25 fee by Tuesday, Nov 1 at 8pm. If we do not receive your payment by this date, we'll open up your spot to our waitlist. Thank you!
There are 3 ways to pay:
For any options, please choose "Friends & Family" because we're not a business and any fees must be paid by our family.
- Use your bank's "quick pay" feature. Send the request to ntkidsoutside [at] gmail.com
- Use PayPal - paypal.me/ntkidsoutside/25 .
- Use Venmo and send to @ntkidsoutside
We will spend 1 night under the stars and enjoy activities. We will begin the program Saturday morning and end on Sunday morning, just before lunch.
Things to remember:
- Pets are NOT allowed during TOF workshops. We love 'em, but all pets must stay home this weekend.
- For more detailed information, please view this TOF Welcome Packet. Pay special attention to the camping lists (pg 3 – 6) and meal ideas (pg 7).
- Don’t forget to pack your own trash bags!
- There are no refunds for TOF events. TOF does not cancel because of rain, but if there is extreme weather, you will hear from us to reschedule!
What will be provided for each site?
- State Park Entrance Fees
- Water/Electric Campsite (RVs welcome with advance notice)
- Tent for 6 people
- Solar Lantern
- Stove and fuel
- Coffee press
- Pots, fry pan, spatula, spoon (for cooking)
- Equipment necessary for all activities
- 2 Cots (adults) and 4 foam pads (kids)
What should you bring?
- Check TOF Welcome Packet for ideas
- Water - lots of it!
- Food and coffee
- Trash bags
- Sunscreen / swimsuit
- Bug spray
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Sheets / blankets / sleeping bags / etc
- Personal / hygiene items / towels
- Camping supplies (to cook, to eat on, to see at night, to wash dishes, to keep things cold)
- More water!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do our best to answer!
Want to invite people to camp with us?
Ask them to register on our site for free so they can RSVP!