Sat, Jun 11|
Mineral Wells State Park
Lake Mineral Wells 1-Night Camping
Come kayak and sleep under the stars for this 1-night adventure!
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 9:30 AM – Jun 12, 2022, 11:00 AM
Mineral Wells State Park, 100 Park Rd 71, Mineral Wells, TX 76067, USA
About the event
$25 per family or group (up to 6 people)
We only have 10 spots available
To reserve your campsite, you must RSVP and pay the $25 fee by Friday, May 27 at 8pm. If we do not receive your payment by this date, we'll open up your spot to our waitlist. Thank you!
There are 3 ways to pay:
- Use your bank's "quick pay" feature. Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use PayPal - paypal.me/ntkidsoutside/25 . Please choose "Friends & Family" because we're not a business and to avoid fees.
We will spend 1 night under the stars and enjoy activities. We will begin the program Saturday morning and end on Sunday morning, just before lunch.
Things to remember:
- Pets are NOT allowed during TOF workshops. We love 'em, but all pets must stay home this weekend.
- For more detailed information, please view this TOF Welcome Packet. Pay special attention to the camping lists (pg 3 – 6) and meal ideas (pg 7).
- Don’t forget to pack your own trash bags!
- There are no refunds for TOF events. TOF does not cancel because of rain, but if there is extreme weather, you will hear from us to reschedule!
What will be provided for each site?
- State Park Entrance Fees
- Water/Electric Campsite (RVs welcome with advance notice)
- Tent for 6 people
- Solar Lantern
- Stove and fuel
- Coffee press
- Pots, fry pan, spatula, spoon (for cooking)
- Equipment necessary for all activities
- 2 Cots (adults) and 4 foam pads (kids)
What should you bring?
- Check TOF Welcome Packet for ideas
- Water - lots of it!
- Food and coffee
- Trash bags
- Sunscreen / swimsuit
- Bug spray
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Sheets / blankets / sleeping bags / etc
- Personal / hygiene items / towels
- Camping supplies (to cook, to eat on, to see at night, to wash dishes, to keep things cold)
- More water!